On account of/owing to/due to+ N
For the reason that/as/since+句子
It is due to____that
eg：It is due to his persistence and perseverance that he eventually reached his acme.(强调句)
eg：His success derives from his persistence and perseverance.
ascribe A to B 归结于
eg： His success can be ascribed/attributed to his persistence and perseverance
A serves as a catalyst for B(our further success)
If/on condition that/provided that/as long as________
Despite the fact that/regardless of
1) Only via(by/through /with/when/after) __do/did/can we__
ef： Only after going to the beach of Hawaii will I know about American typical type of spending leisure time.
2) Hardly/Seldom/Scarcely can__
ef： Hardly can we imagine a world/our life without/devoid of
3) So +adj+主谓倒装+that__
4) Not only 主谓倒装 but also...
eg： Not only should education prepare children to compete
Not only do people care their economic needs，they but also want to meet their spiritual needs.
5) On no account 主谓倒装(决不....)
1) 限定性副词 probably/directly or indirectly/to some(a large) extent
1) It is tourism that gives me the opportunity to know the culture of this dynamic， robust and alive country.
2) It is computers that make our life diverse，convenient，dynamic/ vibrant， without which our life would probably pale.
3) A/which needs to be/In this way， A can be readily accepted， respected，appreciated and advocated.
4) Only via university education can we have systematic knowledge concerning arts and science.Only via university education can we know the essence of symbiosis and collaboration. And Only via university education can we meet the demands of society and make our future success inevitable.
5) Most/exceedingly/exceptionally 格外地
6) Insightfully 富有见底地
8) Effectively and efficiently
9) Gradually and eventually
1) It is not difficult for us to imagine that 不难想象
2) B makes it possible for us to have an universal access to A/A is readily available. A容易得到
3) In order to survive and thrive in this fiercely competitive society， people have no choice but to work and study hard.
4) Ruthless and relentless无形/fierce and intense competition
The ruthless and relentless competition imposes an unprecedented pressure on each and every individual， and therefore，there is no exaggeration to say that our innovative and inventive ability can lay a solid foundation for our future， enabling us to survive and thrive in the modern world.
5) Inspiration， aspiration and perspiration
6) Vision，passion and mission
I can think of no better illustration than the example of my own visit to Singapore. Only after going shopping on Orchard road， the main shopping district in Singapore，did I realize what "a paradise for shopping"really was. Only after roaming in the City Hall，the financial center of Singapore， did I experience the quick pace of modern life. Only after lying on the beach of Sentosa did I know about the Singaporean typical way of spending leisure time.
l 名人的例子(Yu Minghong，。。。)
For example， on account of the advent of the technologically advanced society， employers tend to hire people equipped with a wide range of knowledge rather than the ones with limited knowledge.
I can think of no better illustration than the statistic. Experts from the Department of Sociology in Peking University pointed out that the average sleeping time an adult has everyday， compared with 8 hours in the 1970s， has decreased to 6.8 hours due to the busy work and study.
1. Life is not fair， get used to it.
2. The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
3. You will not make 40 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with a car， until you earn both.
4. If you think your teacher is tough， wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.
5. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.
6. If you mess up， it's not your parents' fault， so don't whine about your mistakes， learn from them.
7. Before you were born， your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills， cleaning your clothes and listening to your talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parents' generation， try "delousing" the closet in your own room.
8. Your school may have done away with winners and losers， but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.
9. Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
10. Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
托福写作精选句型 - 参考译文：